Human Resources Business Partner
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner
and consultant to leadership and HR support functions regarding
human resources and organizational issues. The HR Business Partner
areas of expertise include, but are not limited to\: HR programs,
policy, and procedure interpretation and implementation, employee
relations, talent development, compensation/benefits and
recruitment. This position is responsible for delivering and
executing logistical and operational activities required to achieve
organizational objectives. -- This position will be responsible
- Act as a business partner and change champion in terms of
challenging leaders to build organizational capability and bench
- Coach and mentor employees and managers for improved business
performance and engagement.
- Lead alignment and development of leadership competencies and
create specific/individual plans for enhancement.
- Work with HR Associates and employees to solve employee
relations issues and concerns.
- Act as a champion to integrate HR and key initiatives within
the broader organization and to integrate new business.
- Work across the functions to lead and influence change at a
strategic level across the business.
- Develop, execute and follow up in performance review process
- Coaching towards the right approach for Goal Deployment ---
Objective Setting --- Self-Evaluation --- Manager Evaluations
- Driving the Performance Development process, including
succession analysis, development planning, and replacement
planning, as well as taking a leading role in talent acquisition
for key roles.
- Understand compensation needs and challenges in the difference
regions and partner with Functional Leaders and corporate resources
to develop sound pay practices.
- Lead the coordination of merit increase process, promotions,
market adjustments and other salary related needs with the senior
leaders based on processes, tools and timing provided.
- Take the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and
implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and
benefit programs, processes, and policies.
- Drive strategic staffing needs/support within business.
- Engage with HR Associates and Hiring Managers to solve for
difficult/unique recruitment challenges.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implement changes to
- Drive organizational initiatives and build on current best
practice within the regions in order to drive HR integration
synergies. Qualification: You might be a great fit if---.
- Bachelor---s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8+ years of
HR Generalist/Business Partner experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and prior
experience in HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
to handle employee relations issues and coaching at all
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and
work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.-- ADA ---
FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. --
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Memphis , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!