Company: Adams Keegan Inc
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Location: US-TN-MemphisJob ID: 2019-1336Category: Information
TechnologyType: Regular Full-TimeOverview
Adams Keegan is searching for a .Net Developer to join the IT
This developer will be responsible for translating software
requirements into workable programming code in order to maintain,
develop, and update applications and programs for business use;
including writing, designing, building, testing, implementing, and
supporting applications and software using programming languages
and development tools.
Essential Job Functions for .Net Developer :
- Have good understanding of software development lifecycle with
strong analytical skills.
- Design, Develop, Test and Maintain Web applications, Front End
development and supporting software (web services, etc.)
- Implement and unit test changes to existing and newly developed
- Ensure integrity of code by using practiced and proven
standards of development.
- Execute application change requests.
- Train and support employees on implemented system changes or
issues related to applications and supporting software.
- Write technical documentation for applications and supporting
- Research and remain current on trends and standards in
programming in order to ensure continued improvement and
implementation of quality and effective application and software
Education for .Net Developer:
Bachelor's in computer science, Software Design, or related field
of study OR equivalent experience.
Experience for .Net Developer :
Must have 5+ years of experience in software and application
programming with a demonstration of in-depth development life cycle
understanding and applied knowledge.
Required Skills for .Net Developer :
- Hands on experience developing applications in Angular 5 and
React. Handle API calls, services and observables. Have exposure to
RESTful API design
- Must be proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, .NET framework
including use of LINQ, Dapper, ADO.NET, MVC
- Must be fluent in various programming languages such as C#,
- Experience developing Reports using SSRS or other tools
- Must be comfortable with CSS, Bootstrap, SQL Stored Procedures,
Typescript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Object Oriented Programming, SOA,
UX Development, XML
- Experience using source controls such as Git, TFS
Additional Skills/Qualifications for .Net Developer :
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and
have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all
levels of employees, management and third parties in order to
ensure intuitive user interface application and software
- Must possess strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented, be
able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and work
both independently and as part of a team.
Sponsorship available for qualified candidates.
Keywords: Adams Keegan Inc, Memphis , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!