Global, BI Developer
Company: JPTC, Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
SummaryThis BI Developer position is be primary responsible for
BI's Tabular Models and Reports/Dashboards creation for the
corporation. This is a technical role, with strong SQL, Tabular
Modeling and PowerBI skills. They'll work closely with the BI team
and analysts on making data available in the data models for
self-service reporting. They're also responsible for turning data
into reports and into appealing visualizations to support and
improve business insights. They are creative thinkers who
understand the data and the tools in hand, applying visualization
and design skills to deliver valuable information and knowledge.
This position also acts a secondary ETL developer, stepping in into
the role when needed.The ideal candidate takes initiative and is
innovative, has an analytical mind with a problem-solving
aptitude.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsible for the tabular models used for PowerBI,
implementing calculations, perspectives, hierarchy structures,
score cards and Key Performance Indicators to the data model,
making data available for reporting
- In-house expert on data visualization design, developing best
practices for data presentation and sharing across the
- Ensure visualizations built are intuitive, accessible and
insightful for business leaders
- Build creative and interactive dashboards and reports for the
- Analyze ad-hoc data requests from business users to help reduce
the need for these requests, while building flexible and
- Work closely with the team to ensure architectural standards
are followed as it relates to business intelligence design and best
- Support BI Analysts and BI Self-Service users with report
- Establish and maintain a high level of peer trust and
confidence and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Team orientated, willing to share knowledge and collaborate
- Provide 24x7 on call support.Minimum Job RequirementsThe BI
Developer must possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities
and personal characteristics.
- 2-4 years of experience as a BI Developer, with primary focus
on Reporting and Tabular Modeling, and secondary focus on ETL
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or
- Proven experience in building data models in SSAS using complex
- Knowledge of PowerBI visualization options and understanding on
how to use them to build insightful reports
- 2 years of experience in ETL development - SSIS/Data Factory
- Experience in working as part of an Agile SCRUM team
responsible for iteratively delivering business outcomes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented / collaborative
environment across teams to complete work.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.Experience &
- College degree in the field of computer science and/or
equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any specific domain of
IT.Disclaimer:Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. Juice Plus is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin. - provided by
Keywords: JPTC, Inc, Memphis , Global, BI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Collierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!