Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-18
* Category: *Software
* Subcategory: *SW Engineer
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *No
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Interim Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *Secret
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
SAIC has an opening for a *.NET Developer supporting PERSTEMPO* in
This full time position to support the Navy Personnel Command's
PERSTEMPO suite of applications within the BUPERS On-line systems.
The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team
environment and will develop software in web or thin client
environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system
engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so
interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the
analysis skills to solve problems.
* Typical Responsibilities:*
* Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft
.NET based web applications supporting PERSTEMPO projects.
* Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse
and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
* Work as a leader or member of a team.
* Review existing programs and assists in making refinements,
reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
* Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging,
* Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of
existing and new software products.
* Develop system components including services and user
* Assisting with system testing.
* Application and System deployment.
* Required Education and Experience:*
* Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of experience; four (4) years
of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
* Required Skills:*
* .NET development with SQL Server; ideally with C#.
* Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using
.NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC
Framework and WebForms.
* Experience working with TFS for SDLC tracking in addition to
maintaining build and release pipelines.
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong
analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing
testing .NET based business applications.
* Required Security Clearance:*
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an
*Interim Secret security clearance to start. Must be able to obtain
and maintain a Secret security clearance*.
Pre-Hire* Required Certification:*
Prior to the hire date, the candidate *must *possess *at least one*
of the following Information Security certifications:
* CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
* GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
* CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Post-Hire* Professional Certification:*
Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate *must* either
obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a
computing environment training certificate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Memphis , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!