SQL Data Architect
Posted on: August 6, 2022
100% Remote, 401k with Company Match, Great Health Benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by Robert Donohue
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Leading online gaming company is seeking a Data Architect to join
its growing team.
The Data Architect will help define the direction, to support our
data platform, and design of the physical data warehouse
architecture and the design of the BI sematic layer. They will also
assist in creating and maintaining our analytic capabilities by
finding ways to unlock value from our data to support our finance,
marketing and operation teams.
- Plan and participate in the execution of a migration plan from
on-premise data to the AWS platform
- Map requirements from stakeholders into the existing and future
data warehousing plans
- Assist in the plan for transforming our unstructured data tier
into a structured format
- Assist in the design and development of a dimensional data
warehouse architecture and assist in requirements for organization
of the AWS data.
- Envision and create solutions that meet the data and analytical
requirements of the business
- Operationalize analytics from sources withing IT and the
- Create and update any design documentation required for
development and work collaboratively with the business users and
data/software engineers to build the required components
- Meet with key business stakeholders to design and maintain the
organizations enterprise business matrix ,
- Design the semantic layer architecture for business users to
interact with the data warehouse data
- Engage with business owners to identity new types of data that
are of interest to be pulled into the data warehouse.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Great Health Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Proficient with designing, implementing and maintaining
analytics solutions architecture
- Experience working with cloud environments, ideally AWS
Demonstrated desire to continuously learn and evolve cloud and
programming skill sets within the AWS tech stack and elsewhere
- Self-starter who can identify and develop data solutions with
minimal direction and pivot based on dynamically changing business
- Proven track-record of ownership of entire project
- Assist in administration of the Tableau
- 8+ Years of experience developing SQL Server code, including
stored procedures, views, CTEs etc.
- 5+ Years of experience designing, developing and maintaining a
data warehouse architecture
- 5+ Years of experience developing solutions using SQL Analysis
Services tabular model (Prior experience in multidimensional
modeling is also good)
- 5+ Years of experience working with Tableau, Power BI Expert or
other tools in querying and experience in optimizing in memory
- Working knowledge of SQL Server optimization techniques and
- 2+ Years working in the AWS platform
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Memphis , SQL Data Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!