Posted on: August 6, 2022
Hybrid Schedule (Work 3 day a week from home), 401K with Company
Match, Great Health Benefits, Generous PTO plan
This Jobot Job is hosted by Robert Donohue
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Industry leader in the aviation industry is seeking a .Net
Developer to join its growing team.
You will be part of team developing and deploying .Net built
solutions for our Online Marketplace.
This is a Hybrid opportunity where you report to the office 2 days
a week and work from home 3 days.
- Work in an Agile environment to understand requirements,
design, code, and test innovative applications, and support those
- Work across the entire system architecture, from backend to
front end, to design, develop, and support high quality, scalable
products and interfaces.
- Write clean scalable code using VB.NET, .NET Core, C#, and
Angular technologies to develop solutions Using Microsoft MVC
and/or Service Oriented frameworks.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve existing
- Lead projects from a technical perspective
- Communicate project status and obstacles to project
- Ability to mentor, provide technical guidance, and review work
of less experienced developers
Why join us?
- Hybrid work schedule (Work 3 days a week from home)
- 401k with Company Match
- Great Health Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
5 or more year's experience developing in .Net
Experience using the following
- MODEL-VIEW-CONTROLLER (MVC)
- Oracle PL/SQL
Preferred Experience With The Following
- SERVICE-ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE (SOA)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Memphis , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!