Fiber Optic Technician
Company: ZERO dB COMMUNICATIONS LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
ID: Memphis, Tennessee
Location: Memphis, TN
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in
splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for
a Fiber Optics Technician to join our fast-paced team in the
Memphis area. Job duties include splicing fiber optic cables,
reading, creating and maintaining splicing schematics and diagrams,
maintaining control of work site, maintaining accurate splicing and
field notes, supporting project timelines, and inspecting,
designing and providing accurate staking sheets for projects. Other
duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
*Up to a $6,000 sign-on bonus depends on experience*
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability,
employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company
paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 4 years of previous experience in the fiber optic
field is required.
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company's minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products
- Experience in Project Management a plus.
- ER Troubleshooting experience
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering and
project lead responsibility.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in
confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50
lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried,
must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- 8-hour shift, Monday - Friday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and
overtime, as needed
- Travel will be required and may be up to 50% depending on
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would
like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement
staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications
Keywords: ZERO dB COMMUNICATIONS LLC, Memphis , Fiber Optic Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!