Technical Specialist - Industrial Automation - PLC, HMI and Motion
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Electro-Matic, a SunSource Company, has a great opportunity for
a Technical Specialist. In this role you will:
- Delivery, service, and support to customers and/or end
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where
- Possess knowledge of product and industry standards affecting
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Compares, analyzes, and determines if existing products can
meet customers' needs
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to customers for product
modifications and improvements
- Consults with direct supervision or internal customers for
- Maintains current knowledge of company's products and equipment
- Possesses knowledge of engineering disciplines and industry
standards affecting quality
- Provides technical support for internal and on-site
- Completes assigned departmental projects
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in
- Collaborate with team to set specifications for new
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately
represent application design and code
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills Required
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or
experience in Industrial Motion or Control technology.
- 1+ years of industrial automation experience
- 1+ years of sales experience is preferred
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Strong business, creative, and technical writing skills
- Proficiency in MS office skills including Word, Excel, and
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, planning, and
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Automation experience should include PLC, Motion, HMI
- Auto CAD or EPLAN experience is a plus
- Siemens Programming experience is a plus
- STEP 7 or WinCC experience is a plus Other Position
- Commission / Bonus Structure: Salaried Position
- Vehicle / Car Allowance: Yes
- Auto/Travel & Entertainment Allowance.
- Paid time off.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Parental Leave.
- Personal & Professional Growth Development training
- Affordable, credible, health insurance.
- Mental health prevention services.
- 401k match
- Lunch & learns.
- Coaching and training opportunities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY
Keywords: SunSource, Memphis , Technical Specialist - Industrial Automation - PLC, HMI and Motion, IT / Software / Systems , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...