Corporate Administrator - Corporate Paralegal
Company: FedEx Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2020
COMPANY: FedEx Corporate
JOB TITLE: Corporate Administrator - Corporate Paralegal
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC225110
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
Coordinates and administers information pertaining to the company's
corporate entities/subsidiaries and organizational structure.
Develops and manages processes to ensure compliance with company
policies, and procedures. Compiles, organizes, analyzes and
maintains company and subsidiary database and minute books.
Administers a program for dissemination of corporate and subsidiary
information through FedEx companies worldwide.
JOB SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
This is an in-house Corporate Paralegal position. Responsibilities
* Experience with maintaining and filing corporate records,
including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports,
* Creating documents related to new corporate entity formations
* Experience providing administrative support for documents and
activities related to corporate restructurings, such as mergers,
formations, and dissolutions, as well as corporate finance projects
(debt offerings, credit facilities, etc.)
* Coordinating and receiving officer and director signatures for
documents and materials
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
* Previous international experience and experience with corporate
subsidiary maintenance and governance a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree/equivalent.
* Five (5) or more years professional experience in a corporate
environment with exposure to finance, securities, corporate law and
* Demonstrated analytical ability, judgment, initiative and
administrative skills must be able to work collaboratively with
limited supervision or direction, work well under pressure and with
deadlines, and be a team player.
* Strong organizational and communications skills and attention to
* Solid technical/pc and research skills.
* High level of confidentiality required.
DOMICILE / RELOCATION:
* This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation
assistance may be available based on business needs.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS / DEADLINE:
* Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening
questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on January 21,
2020 in order to be considered for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to
work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to
grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you!
Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and
business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and
territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due
to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000
talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx
experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different
lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past
couple of years:
* Fortune \\"World s Most Admired Companies\\" 2019
* Forbes \\"Best Employers for Diversity\\" - 2019
* Reputation Institute \\"World s Most Reputable Companies\\"
* National Business Inclusion Consortium \\"Best-of-the-Best
Corporations for Inclusion\\" - 2019
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council \\"America s Top
Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises\\" - 2018
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine \\"100 Best Corporate
* Black Enterprise \\"50 Best Companies For Diversity\\" 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it
is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If
you would like to make a difference on a global scale while
receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of
opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed
to diversifying its workforce.
Keywords: FedEx Corporation, Memphis , Corporate Administrator - Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!