Buffet Attendant at AutoZone Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: December 5, 2019
The OpportunityGrounded in a foundation of family owernship for
over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of
the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world.
At AutoZone Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury
suites catering, and retail for our partners, the Memphis Redbirds.
We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines, "Creating
Special Experiences one Guest at a time".Are you looking for an
opportunity to work in an environment that is Fun and Exciting?
Delaware North Sportservice has an immediate opening for a Non
Profit Organization Coordinator. Delaware North is a terrific place
to spend the Baseball season or to start your career. If you have a
GREAT attitude and are eager to learn; Come Join Our Team! Job
Title: Buffet AttendantJob Code(s): 3341Job Family: Food &
BeverageFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Unit Name: Memphis Baseball
AutoZone ParkReports to: Executive Chef Union/Non-Union:
NON-UNIONPay Range: Shift/Hours Required: SEASONAL/6-8 HOUR SHIFTS
SHIFT VARIES BASED ON BASEBALL SCHEDULEAge Requirement (if applic):
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD Position Summary Under the direction
of the Executive Chef, serves food and beverage concessions in
accordance with the Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
and applicable Operational Standards.Essential Functions:
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by
greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions,
following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies
Stand Manager of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Records all waste.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education & Experience:
- No experience requiredKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot
and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces. * The
above is intended to describe the general contents of, and
requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts the
management s right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities on this job at any time. Delaware North Companies,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Delaware North Companies,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: cafe,
chef, chief chef, commercial, culinary school, dining chef,
executive chef, pantry, pastry chef, service manager
Keywords: Delaware North, Memphis , Buffet Attendant at AutoZone Park, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!