A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Production Technicians in Memphis,TN for a long-term temporary to
hire opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to
hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and
transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the
qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
1. Scan, label and process production materials according to the
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. Stage carts and inspect raw materials for production in
accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
3. Follow proper sanitization and maintain segregation procedures
while accurately staging carts.
4. Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and
reports as appropriate.
5. Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability
of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
6. Support compounding and operation flows wherever necessary,
including cross-training for backup.
7. Safely move materials to and from the warehouse, prep area and
8. Maintain appropriate level of security of working area and
9. Organize and maintain work area based on 5S principles.
10. Label compounded units for production identification.
11. Perform daily/weekly/monthly cleaning according to SOPs.
12. Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as