A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Shipping Technician in Memphis,TN for a contract to perm
1. Fill customer orders according to Standard Operating Procedures
2. Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and
3. Perform daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs.
4. Maintain and organize adequate shipping supplies to facilitate
5. Use manual and electric pallet jacket as needed.
6. Rotate finished goods product daily and weekly.
7. Ensure that product processed for shipping is delegated to
8. Maintain and organize area.
9. Assist in others areas as needed and perform other duties as
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
Previous inventory experience preferred.
Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Candiates must have a minimum of 3 years warehouse experience and
stable work history. Must have shipping, inventory and cycle
3rd Shift 10:30pm-6:00am or until finished
Pay rate 10.00 per hour with 1.00 increase after 30days.
– Apply Now!