General: Responsible for day-to-day activities in support of the
Documentation Center. This position will work under the direction
of the Quality Associate.
1. Perform final documented review of completed batch paperwork
prior to shipment and final review of all other GMP
2. Documentation responsibilities include the initiation of SOP
changes, processing new and revised SOPâ??s, maintaining Preventive
Maintenance and Critical Systems documentation.
3. Provide support to management during all regulatory
4. Assist in training of new staff on Good Documentation
5. Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
1. 2-3 years related experience in manufacturing, quality or
2. Ability to work independently, ability to work well within a
team, and willing to work overtime as needed to meet demands of
3. Must have demonstrated strength in written and verbal
communication, organization skills, and detailed orientation.
4. Knowledge of manufacturing and quality documentation,
procedures, and systems as related.
5. Computer related skills (word processing, spreadsheets) are
Shift - 1st and 3rd