QUALITY TECHNICIAN. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:JOB TITLE: Quality
REPORTS TO: Quality Supervisor
GENERAL: Under the supervision of the Quality Supervisor, the
Quality Technician will support all production processes.
1. Assistance with maintenance of the finished product and raw
material inventory, receiving and inspection, label verifications,
batch reconciliation and environmental monitoring.
2. Responsible for performing final checks for all compounded
product. The final checks will include checking the integrity of
all compounded product for items such as leakage, visible PM,
discoloration and the legibility of the labels.
3. Assist the DEA Officer (Quality Manager) with the compilation of
data for quarterly reporting to the Drug Enforcement Administration
using the ARCOS system.
4. Assist in maintaining facility compliance with the GMPs and all
standard operating procedures.
5. Participate in the training of new personnel and assume
additional duties as required and assigned by the Quality
6. Participate in the ongoing review of existing SOPs.
1. Must have the ability to work independently
2. Must have good communication skills
3. Must be able to make routine decisions while following
guidelines and/or procedures.
4. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and stand for long periods of
5. Must have H.S. Diploma (or GED) with 1 or 2 years applicable
experience (in a GMP and FDA regulated facility preferred).
6. Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred but not