Cook / Hot Production
Company: Burch Food Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Burch Food Services is now offering sign on and referral
All full-time new hires will receive a $500.00 sign on bonus
upon their 6 month anniversary.
Referral bonuses are offered to current employees that refer new
employees. The employee that referred the new employee will receive
$100.00 at the new employee's 3 month anniversary and another
$100.00 at their 6 month anniversary.
- To produce the cooked items for culinary production and
catering as needed utilizing equipment such as a tilt skillet, deep
fryer, charbroiler, oven, grill, mixer and stove. This includes
recipe items from scratch such as chili and dressing, as well as
unitized items such as sausage patties, hamburger patties and hash
- To adhere to recipes accurately and report any corrections to
the Cook Team Leader or Production Supervisor.
- To adhere to portion control for each menu item produced and
notify the Cook Team Leader or Production Supervisor with any
- To check on product availability for the upcoming production
days and report any concerns to the Cook Team Leader or Production
- To maintain organized supplies and leftovers in the coolers and
freezers. To check supplies to be incorporated into future
- To conform to all HACCP, Food Safety and Good Manufacturing
- To complete cleaning and sanitation duties as assigned.
- To perform temporary task assignments as required by the Team
Leaders, Production Supervisor, and Culinary Center Manager such as
washing dishes, catering preparation, or all other tasks as deemed
- Work 1st shift
- Lift 30 lbs.
- Protective Clothing: Hairnet, Vinyl Gloves, Aprons,
- Ability to Retrieve/Restock Product as needed (Coolers: 35F to
40F / Freezers: -10F to 0F)
Keywords: Burch Food Services, Memphis , Cook / Hot Production, Other , Sikeston, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!