Shift Supervisor with Premium
Company: Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. owns and operates more than 1,000
Restaurants under the BURGER KING and POPEYES brands with plans for
continued growth, and we need great leaders on our team!!
What Does a SHIFT SUPERVISOR do?
- Operates the restaurant in the absence of a Manager
- Inspires and guides their staff
- Completes daily paperwork to record Burger King's success!
- Manages Inventory
The ultimate responsibility for our Shift Supervisor is to
ensure that the store is keeping up with orders and keeping our
customers happy and full! The shift supervisors are the chiefs of
their team, and both inspire their staff and resolve issues by
using excellent organizational, communication and developmental
skills. Having the knowledge of the team members' responsibilities
and keeping inventory are crucial to success in this position.
Completing paperwork, managing financials and issuing/delivering
deposits also come with the job. The Shift Supervisors lead the
daily shifts and wrap up the store at the end of the day.
Our People are Made to Order
We are looking for awesome people to be on our team!
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with your
The Shift Supervisor position requires several physical demands
- Counting money accurately
- Reading and writing in English
- Carrying up to 40 pounds regularly
- Basic computer skills
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Reach, bend, see, stoop, kneel, squeeze, and press
Real Good Food
Carrols is committed upholding the Popeyes Brand and to serving
our customers the exact order they want, delivered quickly by a
friendly team member!
Success never tasted so good! If you want to start your new
career in a business with potential, and have a great time doing
it, click APPLY to submit your application today!
Keywords: Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., Memphis , Shift Supervisor with Premium, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!