Senior Manager - Finance : Metro Manila
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Developing & implementing the financial processes required to
operate and build the business - revenue, cash,assets, A/P
- Enforcement of document compliance to ensure legitimacy &
accuracy of revenue, A/P, A/R, costs etc.
- Planning & overseeing improvements to financial management
systems including billing, payroll, A/P and others.
- Overseeing the preparation & filing of all required state and
- Overseeing cash management ensuring adequacy of working capital
and cash balances.
- Control over all spend.
- Managing relationships with professional service vendors such
as Banks and Auditors.
- Providing technical accounting leadership, interpreting
existing and proposed accounting guidance andcommunicating its
impact on our business and financial statements.
What you'll need:
- CPA with minimum 5 years accounting team management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in
English (Reading, Writing & Speaking) a must.
- Experience in a high-growth, rapidly-changing culture. Must be
able to work with a strong sense of urgency, both and an individual
contributor and as a team leader.
- Passion for problem-solving, improving and/or implementing
- High level of proficiency with Excel and financial systems
- Team Player with strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal
- Results-driven and stakeholder-focused.
- Experience engaging with virtual global teams.
Note: We will only accept applications from candidates
fulfilling all legal requirements to live and work in the
Keywords: Zomato, Memphis , Senior Manager - Finance : Metro Manila, Other , Manila, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!