Company: AutoZone, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AutoZone's Benefits Director will oversee the strategic
planning, design, financial analysis, and execution for all Health
and Welfare, Retirement, and Time Away from work programs. Directs
and develops staff to communicate, implement and administer
effective and efficient health and welfare, retirement/savings and
time away from work programs.
- Design and direct the implementation of benefit programs that
encourage attraction and retention of key people. Determine
necessity of outside vendor/consultant needs and manage those
- Develop and direct the implementation of effective and
efficient benefit delivery systems.
- Direct communication, implementation and administration of all
- Develop capabilities and competencies of the staff. Evaluate
staff for effectiveness.
- Oversee departmental budget. Review Latest Estimates (LE) to
ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Oversee financial forecasting and analysis of benefit programs.
Review self-insured accruals, lag analysis and incurred but not
reported claims and other pertinent health plan data.
This position has three direct reports.
- Level of Formal Education: MBA or Bachelor's degree (BA, BS)
with equivalent experience
- Years of Experience: 5-7 experience managing large-scale
benefits management programs
- Preferred: Finance background
Keywords: AutoZone, Inc., Memphis , Benefits Director, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!