Radiologic Technologist- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating portable (DR) radiology equipment to produce
diagnostic quality images for Radiologist interpretation.
- Driving company vehicle with radiology equipment to various
locations (nursing homes, assisted livings, jails, and/or patients'
own homes) to perform various x-ray exams as ordered by the
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist
for interpretation. (if required)
- Obtain and scan required exam related paperwork/billing
documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
QUALITIES THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little
to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience working in a changing and challenging work
- Experience working with geriatric patients
- Enjoy driving
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain ARRT Certification and required State licenses, health
requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state
- Maintain Driver's license in good standing at all times
- Newly registered/licensed technologists strongly encouraged to
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Memphis , Radiologic Technologist- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!, Other , Sikeston, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!