Healthcare Concierge -3:15 PM to 11:30 PM (Sat/Sun)
Company: The Village at Germantown
Posted on: June 12, 2021
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability - Drug Free Workplace
The Healthcare Concierge is responsible for all incoming phone
calls and directing calls to proper parties, taking and
distributing messages; greeting and directing all visitors and
residents. The Concierge performs various duties varying from
scheduling visitations in Healthcare to screening visitors. The
Concierge has a thorough knowledge of emergency response
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Training and Experience: Must be able to work well and maintain
a pleasant manner under pressure and with a high degree of
- Ability to type, file and handle a multi-line telephone system
is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Must maintain good public relations with a positive work
attitude in the work environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Two or Four year degree in related field preferred.
- Two years' experience preferred.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming phone calls in a timely manner and directs
all calls to proper parties. Takes messages and follows through on
- Greets visitors and residents in a friendly, respectful and
helpful manner. Gives directions and answers questions to the best
of their ability.
- Schedules and coordinates visitation between families and
- Keeps area sanitized before and after family visitations.
Keywords: The Village at Germantown, Memphis , Healthcare Concierge -3:15 PM to 11:30 PM (Sat/Sun), Other , Germantown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!