Seasonal Recruiting Coordinator
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is a vital communication point in our Staffing
process. They are responsible for scheduling New Associates and
making sure all paperwork in order before the start date. They will
be talking to Candidates and New Hires daily to help them decide on
an orientation and start date.
Essential Job Functions
- The recruiting coordinator will be the responsible for phone
scheduling for our various orientation of newly hired
- Ensure compliance with internal/external policies regarding
pre-hire paperwork and scheduling.
- Work with management and recruiters to meet department
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Prepare the candidate for onboarding to the organization.
- Post positions around the WSI campuses for internal applicants
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related
- 1-3 years in a Human Resources environment
- Excellent phone etiquette
- English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese interpreting skills a
- Can perform all duties without assistance
- Has great attention to data-entry detail
- Can handle confidential information in a professional
- Availability not limited to Mon-Fri; open weekend availability
during WSI peak periods
- Ability to multitask assignments given by management
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Memphis , Seasonal Recruiting Coordinator, Other , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!