Civil Engineer Land Development
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kimley-Horn Civil Engineer with 2 or more years experience to
join our Land Development team in Memphis, TN and perform site
development engineering and project management tasks for
residential and commercial projects.
Candidates should have experience with site civil design,
permitting, and applicable software applications including
hydrology modeling program, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and
Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site
designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other
responsibilities will include research, coordination, project
management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land
disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE certification
- 2 or more years of relevant land development engineering
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Memphis , Civil Engineer Land Development, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!