Posted on: June 12, 2021
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company
headquartered in Redwood City, California. We are focused on
providing innovative products that improve the quality of life of
patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain.We started with a
simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain.
At each stage of development, our research was subject to the
highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that
has impacted the lives of over 70,000 patients around the
world.Nevro has developed and commercialized the Senza spinal cord
stimulation (SCS) system, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic
neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. HF10
therapy has demonstrated the ability to reduce or eliminate opioids
in 65% of patients across six peer-reviewed clinical studies. The
Senza System, Senza II System, and the Senza Omnia System are the
only SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary HF10 therapy.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The HFX Coach, part of the patient success team, plays an
important role in ensuring superior outcomes with Nevro's therapy.
The HFX Coach interacts with patients to provide technical and
product expertise. The position is part of the Customer Excellence
group and will work in collaboration with Sales Representatives,
Therapy Consultants, and internal teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with patients
verbally by phone or email.
- Serve as a resource for clinical patient support for issues
relating to device troubleshooting, and Company product
- Provide exceptional clinical education on Company products and
related procedures while responding to detailed technical inquiries
- Respond to all patient and field communications in a timely
manner. Responsible for reporting all complaints regarding products
to the appropriate Company personnel within the required time
- Provide appropriately documented follow-up on all patient
interactions to the sales team. Consult with other internal Nevro
departments when needed to maintain solid clinical outcomes.
- Perform continued patient follow-up to assure optimal patient
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of modern
computer technology and software.
- Travel 5-10% for training, conferences and occasional field
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent years of experience
may be substituted for the education requirement.
- This position requires being available during all
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in a consultative role a plus.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- SCS experience and/or patient interaction experience
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Analytical skills, including statistical analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Comfort and adaption to advanced technologies
- A desire to engage in patient interaction
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships.
Keywords: Nevro, Memphis , HFX Coach, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!