Class A Semi-Truck Grain/Fertilizer Driver needed for Osceola & surrounding areas
Company: Midwest Farmers Coop
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SEMI-TRUCK DRIVER POSITION AT FRONTIER COOPERATIVE
Frontier Cooperative is an AG leader in Nebraska providing
Grain, Agronomy, Feed and Energy products and services to our
customers. At Frontier, we have a long standing tradition of
successful partnerships with our customers by managing our business
with the highest integrity and quality while being responsible
stewards in our communities.
FR0NTIER COOPERATIVE has an opening for a CDL-A driver with
Tractor-Trailer experience. This position will cover the
Osceola-Silver Creek-Columbus areas within our trade territory. In
this position as a Semi-Truck Driver, you are responsible for
transporting various grains, refined fuels &/or propane, Nh3,
dry &/or liquid fertilizers to company storage facilities,
elevators, customers, & manufacturers located within Central and
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL DRIVING CAREER IN THE
AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY, THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!!
This driving position requires a Class A Commercial License,
with preferred HazMat and Tanker endorsements. *If you lack these
endorsements, Frontier Cooperative will assist the right applicant
with obtaining these credentials & allow sufficient time after hire
to secure them.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! FR0NTIER COOPERATIVE.
Semi-Truck Driver Expectations, Responsibilities &
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This is a full-time, local, home-daily driving position that
requires a Class A CDL commercial driving position. All Frontier
Cooperative CDL Drivers are delivering within our local territory
and are home every evening.
- The domicile location of this driving position is determined on
the candidate selected. We have over 50 locations across Central
and Southeast Nebraska & our goal is to allow our trucks to
domicile or park as close to the drivers residence as
- A Semi-Truck Drivers primary responsibility is delivering grain
to elevators, shuttles, &/or customers locations. Other duties
include delivering various dry & liquid fertilizers & propane &
fuel products to our customers, shuttles, and various locations.
Driver must feel comfortable working around grain & various
fertilizers & chemicals.
- Having the ability to communicate in English, possess strong
customer service skills & experience, read work orders & shipping
papers, inspect, secure & tarp loads, connect hoses, & operate
various transfer systems &/or PTO units is highly useful in
this position. A general mechanical understanding of equipment is
helpful, but not required.
- Performing complete Pre- and Post-Trip Inspections, DVIRs logs,
routine truck maintenance, & maintaining truck cleanliness both
inside & out is required.
- All Frontier Cooperative Drivers are required to follow all
Frontier Cooperative policies, as well as all State, Local, DOT,
OSHA, & FMCSA Regulations & Rules.
- A genuine desire to be involved and active in our Cooperative
is essential for success.
- All employees are expected to maintain a positive, friendly
working relationship with coworkers, patrons, vendors, & customers.
Frontier Cooperative expects every employee to be dependable,
reliable, & offer exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all kinds of Nebraska weather
as this position exposes you to both indoor and outdoor
- During peak seasons, Frontier Cooperative operates under the
"all hands on-deck" philosophy when it comes to getting things
done. Therefore, drivers will have opportunities to assist other
departments as needed to assure our customers receive the best
customer service at all times.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License is required. Hazmat & Tanker
endorsements are preferred. To note: If applicant lacks the hazmat
and tank endorsements, Frontier Cooperative will assist the right
applicant with obtaining those credentials & allow sufficient time
after hire to secure them.
- Additional duties may be assigned to this position to meet the
business needs of Frontier Cooperative.
Benefits Packages available to all full-time employees:
- Industry-Specific Training & Certifications
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, Cancer, & AD & D Insurance (+other supplemental
- FSA/HSA Spending Accounts available
- 401(K) Retirement (Traditional and/or Roth) Plans
- Cooperative Retirement Plan
- Vacation & PTO or Sick Leave
- Yearly Uniform & Boot Allowances
- 360 Wellness Program w/ Incentives
- Frontier's Career Path Program, Internships, & Continual
- Newer Trucks & Maintenance Programs
- CDL License, Endorsements, & DOT Physical Reimbursement
- Active Safety Department, DOT Compliance Manager, Great
Co-Workers & Staff willing to help you succeed!!
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. FR0NTIER COOPERATIVE.
Apply directly on our website at
Keywords: Midwest Farmers Coop, Memphis , Class A Semi-Truck Grain/Fertilizer Driver needed for Osceola & surrounding areas, Other , Osceola, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!