Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for a high energy
Welder to join the team at our Hauling location in Memphis, TN
previous waste experience would be a huge plus!
This will be a Monday - Friday position working day shift,
Great pay plus we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and
year round work. OT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform welding and repair of trash containers and compactors
as well as trash trucks in our fleet.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
procedures, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work;
heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to
repair containers in the yard. Usually well-lighted and ventilated.
Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to
handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Stick and MIG Welding.
- Fabrication experience a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K
retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- VETERANS are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions or need help with your application feel
free to call the Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Memphis , Welder, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!