POSITION TITLE: Service
OBJECTIVE: Participate in the
cleaning of the client's account assigned by ServiceMaster
Management striving to exceed management's and client's
MAJOR FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
1. Dust per the facility's Task
2. Clean all telephones.
3. Clean all drinking
4. Spot clean desk tops.
5. Spot clean reception/lobby glass
including front door and any other partition or door
6. Clean interior glass in partitions
7. Remove cobwebs.
8. Clean and polish all fixtures
including toilet bowls, urinals and sinks.
9. Clean all glass and mirrors in
10. Empty trash containers, replace
liners and spot clean as needed.
11. Empty and spot clean sanitary
12. Spot clean walls, doors, and
13. Refill all dispensers to normal
14. Take trash to designated
15. Empty and clean smoking
16. Spot clean spills and stains on
17. Vacuum flooring.
18. Mop hard surface
19. Conduct all work in accordance
with the company safety rules.
20. Participate in special cleaning
projects as directed by management.
ESTABLISHED WORK PERFORMANCE
Service Partners have performed
1. All tasks are completed to
specification in the scheduled amount of time.
2. Properly clocks in and out of the
3. Wearing required uniform and
4. Closets and carts are neat and
5. Communication log is checked and
responded to daily by appropriate personnel.
6. Building is left secure per
7. Service partner learns and
performs all duties per new hire training.
8. Following personal safety
precautions as outlined in company policy.
9. Identifies problems well; displays
initiative; makes appropriate decisions.
Skills, EFFORT, Education and Physical
1. Must be able to read and
comprehend client, company and safety communications.
2. All work performed will be done
standing or walking for periods of up to 4 hours.
3. Required to bend and stoop
4. Lifting of boxes, trash bags,
equipment, etc., is required with maximum weight of 75
5. Ability to push and pull carts,
trash barrels, vacuum cleaners and mop with a 32 oz. wet
6. Use of step ladder may be
Attitudes and Temperaments
1. Demonstrates a pleasant and
friendly attitude toward co-workers and customers.
2. Excel in performing job functions
consistently and take pride in a job well done.
3. Flexibility in working scheduled
hours, as well as evenings and weekends when necessary.
4. Excel in learning new
company-approved methods and processes
5. Adapt to harsh environments, if
required; for example: being outside for periods of time traveling
5. Willingness to comply with all
company rules and regulations
6. Works well with others; displays a
positive attitude at work.
Nothing in this job description
restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.