Company: Ashford Hospitality Trust
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will be doing
- Use established guidelines to correctively utilize and maintain
dish machine. Wash glasses and dishes in standard dish rack.
- Wash pots and pans only in the pot washer's area.
- Ensure that all cleaning is performed that is required to keep
the kitchen neat and clean at all times; this includes sweeping up
broken glass/dishes and mopping up any spills.
- Empty full and heavy trash cans. Make sure they are sprayed and
sanitized after each use. Place new trash bags in the container
after each cleaning.
- Follow all MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) protocols, as well
as Safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties in other areas of Kitchen as assigned,
including assisting with plating banquet events when needed.
What we are looking for
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Ashford Hospitality Trust, Memphis , Sanitation Aide, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!