A Warehouse Housekeeper in the
Janitorial Division of Sizemore, Inc., is responsible for keeping
client property in a safe and sanitary condition by performing
routine cleaning tasks as assigned by their Supervisor and/or
Position is located in Memphis, TN.
Related Job Functions:
- Sweep assigned floors
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners (If present), tying
liners as needed to fit cans.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Take care of spills in the assigned area
- Operation of Augers, Balers, and Waste Compactors
- Keeping the work areas clean of all debris
- Operations of PIT (Powered Industrial Equipment) and/or manual
- Assist as needed, all other departments as directed by
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be
assigned as required.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing.
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift or Night shift, 3 days during the
week and 1 weekend day, (hours may vary) as well as extra hours
that could be required from time to time.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures /
rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided
might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a
wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities
The work requires routine walking, Standing, bending, and
carrying items weighing 50 pounds or less. You also must be able to
use a backpack vacuum for up to several hours at a time.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical
abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill
the job functions and duties:
Values and Behaviors:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of
Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, customers and
vendors throughout the site. It is expected that you demonstrate a
commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate
conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational
School degree is preferred.
6 months or more related experience. (Preferred).
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.