Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great
work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization
that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a
hard day's work. If you are looking for a great work environment,
great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading,
unloading, order fulfillment, shipping, returns, forklift,
Storefront merchandising, or may have a generalized role working in
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Receive and fill orders, manage warehouse supplies.
- Reviews cycle counts, tracks discrepancies, and maintains
- Verify order fulfillment accuracy for quality assurance.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in
correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages others to do the same.
- Operate warehouse management system (WMX) throughout shift to
include order processing and various reporting.
- May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The right candidate will be:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Comfortable and successful with remote management
- Able to work independently
- Committed to follow through on service commitments
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented
- Someone with an excellent attendance record
- A quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for people who are committed to consistent
performance in a great workplace!
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery,
loud noises, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60
- Ability to make repetitive movements, including, but not
limited to, bending, or squatting.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60
- 401k with 50% company match up to 5%
- Vacation time and Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program for referring great employees
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 60 years ago to
present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While
we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in
1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values
presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer;
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical
manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Click here to apply online
Keywords: Anixter, Memphis , Operations Associate, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!