Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Accounting Specialist will help the company with the day-to-day
financial tasks. In this role, the Accounting Specialist will
handle accounts payable and receivable along with payroll and bank
account reconciliation tasks.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable using
accounting SAP B1 and other programs
- Handle accounts payable for different vendors
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and
similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes
- Compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other
charges to ensure bills are recorded accurately and timely
- Make certain bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner
while adhering to departmental procedures
- Prepare invoices due for payment
- Bank reconciliation
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Processes payroll and performs all associated tasks.
- Generates monthly reports for management as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience processing payables
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures
and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
Keywords: Vaco, Memphis , Accounting Specialist, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!