Facilities Manager - Millington
Company: J&J Worldwide Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Position manages and leads the team of personnel providing Base
Operations Support Services (BOSS) at assigned jobsite. Directly
supervises departmental supervisors and non-exempt clerical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes current processes and develops policies and procedures
governing BOSS activities at the assigned jobsite to ensure
efficiency and conformance to general standards and Company
- Investigates and ensures resolution of staff and government's
questions and concerns.
- Champions adherence to established safety guidelines; provides
safety actions, written policies and educational programs to ensure
- Promotes quality and excellence in customer service.
- Continually monitors contract performance, identifies
shortfalls, and addresses and resolves issues timely.
- Actively works to mentor and develop the leadership and
management skills of departmental supervisors.
- Continuous communication between KJS and PWD
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards per the EM
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections (Zone
- Coordinate, distribute work load throughout the service call
and PM shops
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and
- Oversee IDIQ projects from cradle to gravel
- Coordinate and track all utility outages
- Estimate and oversee Fed-Mal projects
- Obtain material quotes from venders
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility
management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are
met for service call, pm, idiq and fed-mal projects
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of
facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and
purchases oversee environmental health and safety
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility
- On call 24 hours a day 365
- Responsible for completing annual, quarterly, semi annual and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or operationally
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a project or
operations management position or an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential duties of the job.
- Highly experienced in government contracting and financial
- Knowledge of U.S. Government procurement regulations and labor
- Excellent management and employee relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and recommend solutions to
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint and Project.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while attending to
multiple tasks and demands.
Physical, Environmental and Sensory Requirements
- Works in office areas as well as throughout the
- Physical demands include intermittent sitting, standing, and
walking, and occasional bending reaching and lifting.
- Limited exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust,
dirt, chemicals, etc. but generally not to the point of being
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the
needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: J&J Worldwide Services, Memphis , Facilities Manager - Millington, Other , Millington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!