7th Grade Middle School Math Teacher
Company: Gestalt Community Schools
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Gestalt Community School teachers design weekly lesson plans,
develop standards-based assessments, analyze assessment data, and
create intervention plans to meet our scholars' needs. In addition,
GCS teachers integrate technology effectively in the classrooms and
implement project-based learning. Responsibilities include:
Creating lesson plans
Teaching scholars a common core based curriculum
Integrating technology into lessons and plans
Motivating scholars towards achievement
Meeting with parents regarding performance and conduct
Developing scholar improvement plans
Working with special educators in a co-teaching model for
students with IEP plans
Work planning with school and network teams
Attending weekly required professional development training
Create and review student assessments
- Tutoring students/other duties as assigned
- Holds a current TN teaching license in Mathematics with
appropriate endorsement codes 001, 013, 101, 122, 125, 400, 401,
402, 413, 440, 925
- Have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven track record of academic success as evident in TVAAS,
state assessments, and value ad data. (Preferred)
- Hold the belief that all students can learn at high academic
- Uses digital content, technology integration, and project-based
learning in a highly proficient manner.
- Have the ability to work in an extended day environment.
- Have the ability to teach in an inclusion environment with a
- Good communication and written skills required.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Gestalt Community Schools, Memphis , 7th Grade Middle School Math Teacher, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!