Senior Technical Consultant
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Job Description/Responsibilities
As a member of the Global Services Application Operations Team,
responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Work closely with the Implementation team to understand the
process flow, solution challenges if any and work towards
implementing & supporting a seamless integration between Finastra &
- Act as a liaison between implementation and Application
Validation teams for technical aspects.
- Work closely with the Application Validation, Implementation &
product teams to explore & reuse tools/processes for effective
delivery of customer requirements.
- Should focus towards acquiring adequate understanding of the
functional aspects/flows of the implemented products within short
span of time.
- To be effective enough to handle challenges and find the most
efficient ways to provide solutions.
- Ability to debug system logs and come up with technical
solutions associated with data flow or processes involved or
- Work closely with the other key players from the Application
Validation Team and the Implementation Team to come up with best
processes for seamless run of customer applications.
- Be able to effectively participate in project discussions,
provide project updates and identify risks with mitigation
- Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a DevOps, Application
Support, or similar role.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in different automation concepts
(ex. CI/CD, infra as code) and DevOps tools (ex. Jenkins, Docker,
Ansible, Terraform, Chef, etc).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Integration using JMS/MQ,
WebServices, TCP/IP Sockets.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in application deployment and
configuration across multiple platforms such as Windows and
- Minimum 3 years' experience on configuring Web Servers like
Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss Wildfly, etc.
- Experienced in Database Administration (Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase)
and effective usage of SQL.
- Ability to support and maintain multiple applications and
- Fluent in scripting languages such as Linux shell, Powershell,
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles, as well as
tools such as Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
Good to Have:
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and
- Knowledge of Java and supporting Java applications.
- Knowledge of Angular JS, SOAP UI Test tool, and JQuery.
- Technical consulting and implementation experience in
client-facing projects is an added advantage.
Repositories - Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Travis CI
Containerization - Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
Cloud - MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Elasticsearch Logstash
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation
due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.
Keywords: Finastra, Memphis , Senior Technical Consultant, Other , Manila, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!