General Warehouse Admin-1
Company: Terminix International, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility to and
from the loading platform by carrying, pushing, rolling or
operating hand trucks, forklifts or other material handling
equipment. Operates a computer and appropriate software packages to
complete the order, checking, and shipping procedures.
- Accurately pulls, checks, and ships all product and equipment
orders to customers, branches, franchisees.
- Accurately performs all required checks and completes any
paperwork required to complete the order, checking, and shipping
- Utilizes company-approved computer software necessary to
complete job function, and is prepared to manually perform
computer-related tasks in absence of operational computers,
printers, and/or software.
- Immediately receives all freight deliveries in the presence of
the delivery agent.
- Immediately reports any shortages and/or product damage to
Supervisor, Distribution Center Manager, and Delivery Agent.
- Stocks received shipments upon Supervisor's approval.
- Ensures all products are properly rotated when receiving
- Ensures all pickable product locations are adequately stocked
- Obtains and utilizes a forklift certification.
- Properly maintains motorized warehouse equipment.
- Lifts objects weighing at least 50 pounds multiple times
- Assists with physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Complies with all shipping and warehouse regulations and
distribution center procedures.
- Cleans and maintains warehouse to ensure work efficiency and
compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs routine aspects of the job and progresses to more
varied and complex activities with development of additional
knowledge and experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Skill in communicating with others
- Skill in working on a team and maintaining a sense of
- Skill in applying basic mathematics to warehouse tasks
- Skill in applying attention to detail when completing
- Skill in safely operating motorized warehouse equipment
- Skill in applying fundamental principles of position while
loading and stocking
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of up to 36 feet in the air
- Ability to work in an environment with frequently changing
- Flexibility and willingness to take on other assignments as
initial assignment slows or is completed
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying,
pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. [
Link Removed ]
Keywords: Terminix International, Inc, Memphis , General Warehouse Admin-1, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!