Material Handler I-2nd Shift
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Follow Client Work Instructions (CWI's) and Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's) for each function of work.
- Pick, pack, sort, arrange, count, store, and correctly process
items for storage and/or shipment in accordance with established
procedures and customer requirements while sustaining a high level
of quality to ensure customers receive correct and damage free
product in the timeframe requested.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and processes matching systems and/or
paperwork to maintain high levels of inventory accuracy and client
- Ensure all controlled substances are handled in strict
accordance to CWI's and SOP's.
- Maintain accurate inventory in accordance with Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP's) while performing all functions
ensuring inventory accuracy is maximized at all times.
- Follow quality protocols by mitigating picking, packing and
shipping errors, without damaging cartons or product, and ensuring
customer orders are in the best condition.
- Work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures
including room temperature (59F to 86F), cooler-room (35F to 46F)
and/or freezer-room (-4F).
- Conduct work in a safe and effective manner, following all
applicable procedures and policies.
- Take appropriate action to correct unsafe acts, systems and
- Comply with relevant laws, company guidelines and requirements
through adherence to company policies relating to quality, safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to work up to 10 hours a day and some weekends
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and
healthy work environment
- Job encounters recurring work situations of a routine nature
where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this
position; errors in work could cause delays in schedules.
- This position requires the individual to be ready to start work
on-time daily and maintain strong attendance performance.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Memphis , Material Handler I-2nd Shift, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!