Freight Broker and Sales Agent
Company: Challenger Motor Freight Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join the Challenger team as an Agent and represent a
large asset-based transportation company with second to none
dedicated support and low Agent saturation.
What our Agents are saying:
I wish I had made this change years ago.
If I had this kind of back office support at my last
company, I would still be there.
The support at Challenger is unparalleled. I
truly feel like Im part of a caring team that wants to see me
What is a Freight Broker (Operating) Agent?
The Freight Broker Agent prospects for new customers
and provides the customer solutions based on the carriers/providers
that they source using tools like the Challenger Carrier Pool and
Load boards. This position is commission only, a percentage paid on
the margin on each load.
What is a Sales Agent?
A Sales Agent is a commission only sales
Why be an Agent?
Why be an Agent with Challenger?
- Enjoy the autonomy of self-employment while also having the
support of a large asset-based transportation company with an
established, long-term infrastructure & brand
- You decide how and where to spend your time to generate revenue
- No mandatory reporting, meetings, commuting or travel
- Your book of business is yours, no noncompete agreement
- Work from home, or wherever you want
- Time off is limited only by yourself
- Expand your customer offerings by working with our subject
- Unlimited earning potential
Who would these be good roles for?
- Representing an asset-based company opens doors that are closed
for non-asset based brokers
- Back office support that personalized with dedicated contacts
and resources 24/7
- Commission role paid via direct deposit on invoiced
- Low Agent saturation
- Access the Challenger Carrier Pool and Asset availability
- Automated carrier set up and customer credit extended in 15
- Multi-Mode and extensive cross border expertise
These roles are most suited to motivated North
American Logistics Professionals with a minimum of 3 years
logistics industry related sales experience or who have experience
being an Agent already. The ideal candidate wants more control of
their future & income and has a book of business or is comfortable
building a book from scratch as leads/accounts are not provided.
Your great skills, in conjunction with the support that Challenger
offers, means there is no limit to the amount of money that you can
earn. If you would like to know more please visit
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Challenger Motor Freight Inc, Memphis , Freight Broker and Sales Agent, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!