Contract Rate Entry Coordinator
Company: Kuehne & Nagel Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Come join the Road Logistics team in our Memphis branch!
The Contract Rate Entry Coordinator will analyze pricing
agreements and resolve discrepancies within invoices.
- Analyzing, understanding, and entering LTL pricing agreements
which are often very complex
- Harmonizing TL rate agreements and entering the TL agreements
into the TMS
- Interpreting and entering Air Freight (local shuttles) for K+N
- Researching and assisting Audit resolve discrepancies between
TMS rates vs. the invoiced rate by the Carrier
- Ensuring accessory charges are kept current in the TMS
Your Skills and Experiences
- High attention to detail in a fast paced environment with
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a changing
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel,
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Keywords: Kuehne & Nagel Logistics, Inc., Memphis , Contract Rate Entry Coordinator, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!