Inventory Control Sr. Coordinator (684134)
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Inventory Control Senior
Coordinator is responsible for the control and communication around
field/distributor inventory both physically and systematically,
through monitoring, traceability, and reconciliations. This
position supports all department goals, especially those that seek
to optimize field inventory levels and protect company assets while
elevating the satisfaction of the customer’s experience.
Principal Duties and
- Investigates inventory variances
and works cross-departmentally to identify root cause and recommend
- Responsible for the timely
research, disposition, and reporting of disputed
- Review and reconcile missing/late
inventory reports on a daily basis.
- Facilitates the return/exchange of
expiry dated/calibrated products between warehouse and field
personnel, as required.
- Controls the systematic movement of
inventory and data integrity.
- Conducts research as necessary for
- Generates regular weekly/monthly
reporting as well as all ad-hoc reporting.
- Support functions related to the
termination of distributor inventory accounts.
- Various other administrative duties
as assigned or requested.
- Perform duties in compliance with
applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System
Regulation and ISO (International Organization for
- Follow all standard operating
procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Assist with strategic inventory
request and fulfillment
- Monitor and assist with asset
placement and recovery through cross functional collaboration with
sales and operations
- Manage inventory outflow of loose
- Manage resolution on asset return
- Assist with brand rationalization
recovery and disposition efforts
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong customer service
- Strong written and verbal
communication skills, especially the ability to foster positive
relationships with all internal and external (sales)
- Results oriented with the ability
to accomplish work in a team environment
- Strong attention to
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and
willingness to learn
- Ability to work unsupervised on
- Demonstrated analytical skills,
especially in the areas of process improvement and problem
Highly developed organizational
skills – able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects
concurrently without constant daily guidance
- 5+ years related experience,
preferably within the medical device industry
- Experience with Inventory Control
practices and data analysis.
- SAP experience and proficiency
High School/ GED required.
Associates degree or additional
industry work experience preferred.
up to 5%
Keywords: Zimmer Biomet, Memphis , Inventory Control Sr. Coordinator (684134), Other , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!