Inventory Control Sr. Coordinator (684133)
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Location: Olive Branch
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in
musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a
company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the
future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving
the quality of life for people around the world.
The Inventory Control Senior
Coordinator is responsible for the control and communication around
field/distributor inventory both physically and systematically,
through monitoring, traceability, and reconciliations. This
position supports all department goals, especially those that seek
to optimize field inventory levels and protect company assets while
elevating the satisfaction of the customer’s experience.
Principal Duties and
- Investigates inventory variances
and works cross-departmentally to identify root cause and recommend
- Responsible for the timely
research, disposition, and reporting of disputed
- Review and reconcile missing/late
inventory reports on a daily basis.
- Facilitates the return/exchange of
expiry dated/calibrated products between warehouse and field
personnel, as required.
- Controls the systematic movement of
inventory and data integrity.
- Conducts research as necessary for
- Generates regular weekly/monthly
reporting as well as all ad-hoc reporting.
- Manages all communication and
administrative functions related to the termination of distributor
- Various other administrative duties
as assigned or requested.
- Perform duties in compliance with
applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System
Regulation and ISO (International Organization for
- Follow all standard operating
procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Assist with strategic inventory
request and fulfillment.
- Monitor and assist with asset
placement and recovery through cross functional collaboration with
sales and operations.
- Manage inventory outflow of loose
- Manage resolution on asset return
- Assist with brand rationalization
recovery and disposition efforts.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong customer service
- Strong written and verbal
communication skills, especially the ability to foster positive
relationships with all internal and external (sales)
- Results oriented with the ability
to accomplish work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and
willingness to learn.
- Ability to work unsupervised on
- Demonstrated analytical skills,
especially in the areas of process improvement and problem
- Highly developed organizational
skills – able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects
concurrently without constant daily guidance.
- 5+ years related experience,
preferably within the medical device industry.
- Experience with Inventory Control
practices and data analysis.
- SAP experience and proficiency
- High School/ GED required.
- Associates degree or additional
industry work experience preferred.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The
Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are
committed to creating an environment where every team member feels
included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you
will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life
to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive
rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance
programs as well as paid time off for vacation and
Keywords: Zimmer Biomet, Memphis , Inventory Control Sr. Coordinator (684133), Other , Olive Branch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!