FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: WEST MEMPHIS
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire
job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
text JOB to 75000 &
search for the requisition ID
Click here to
- We are now hiring for full and
part-time FOOD SERVICE
- Location: West Memphis School District, West
Memphis, AR 72301. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full and part-time; Monday through
Friday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a
resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click
here to get a sneak
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where
you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and
private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 632510
Keywords: Compass Group, Memphis , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , WEST MEMPHIS, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!