Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, Ripley, MS
Company: Triage Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Travel Speech Therapist/SLP Ripley, MS
Start Date: 9/13/2021
Shift Details: 8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
hours per week
for specific facility details.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- Valid Mississippi license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the
state's labor laws.
Keywords: Triage Staffing, Memphis , Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, Ripley, MS, Other , Ripley, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!