IT Project Manager
Company: Unassigned/Prospective Account
Posted on: September 17, 2021
Our client is looking for 2 IT Project Managers to support their
Memphis, TN campus. This role will be responsible to lead, support,
and elicit success for a variety of internal and external projects
that affect all client members and the institution in general,
employing standards set forth by the Project Management Institute,
the worlds leading not-for-profit professional membership
association for the project, program and portfolio management
profession. This position also plays a key leadership role for the
ITS Project Management Office (PMO) by maintaining project
portfolio management processes, tools, job aids, communications,
and providing training services.
1. Execute the full project management life cycle for projects of
all sizes and levels of complexity, visibility, and scale.
2. Plan and schedule project work-Define and document the work
required to meet business, functional, project, and quality
requirements (either individually or in conjunction with ITS
3. Monitor project work and progress-Communicate relevant project
information to stakeholders, including project sponsors and team
4. Takes a leadership role to increase PPM maturity by developing
and implementing procedures, processes, and templates in support of
the PMO Roadmap.
5. Provide Customer Relationship Management services by creating
solutions to problems identified by university stakeholders and
6. Provides mentoring and work direction to others on project
7. Develop and maintain project portfolio management processes,
tools, job aids, and communications.
8. Provide project management training and consultation to the PMO
team and other employees.
Experience with training
5+ years in project, program or implementation management
Experience managing enterprise level projects
Effective communicator, can-do attitude, ability to lead
Keywords: Unassigned/Prospective Account, Memphis , IT Project Manager, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!