Day Time Cleaner
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Day Time Cleaner (Mon 4:30am-1:30pm & Tues-Fri 6am-2pm) will be
responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the
facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas,
fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets,
faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club
- Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property
to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work third shift is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.Employees at a
franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not
employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor
controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their
employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control
the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their
employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Memphis , Day Time Cleaner, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!