Company: Harland Clarke Customer Engagement Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of customer engagement
solutions that help connect businesses and people how, when, and
where it matters. The company offers payment tools such as checks
and cards; and marketing services such as deposit and loan
acquisition programs, digital marketing, performance analytics and
promotional products for businesses. It deploys these solutions
holistically, across print, phone, and digital channels, ensuring
that the customers of its world-class client base enjoy a
consistently superior experience. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Vericast (http://www.vericast.com).
This position is open to the Southeastern US, remote work from
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or
profitability objectives, from both existing accounts and new
client prospects. In meeting their objectives, Account Executives
meet with clients and prospects, develop proposals, manage
contracts, and review deliverables prior to forwarding to the
client. Account Executives recognize opportunities and turn leads
into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product
knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives
will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand
their individual needs, and recommend products or services that
- Participate in a high level of prospecting activities: lead
generation, qualifying prospects, discovery, and demonstrating
solutions to prospective clients. Ability to manage multiple
accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Consult with clients on business issues and marketing program
design. Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and
services. Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Deepen existing client relationships-generating incremental
- Work with Strategists and Delivery Teams to execute project
specifications and deliver quality results to clients. Develop
insightful proposals and deliver strategic sales
- Manage contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude
to learn systems.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or Advanced
- 7-10 years in a quota carrying sales role; demonstrated
consistent over performance.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing disciplines.
- Recent sales experience within a financial services vendor
company; marketing discipline preferred.
Up to 50% travel may be required.
Harland Clarke considers applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or
ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classifications protected by law. In addition, Harland Clarke will
provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities by contacting our recruiting coordinator.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment
Opportunity please visit:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Harland Clarke Customer Engagement Solutions, Memphis , Account Executive, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!