Customer Support Specialist IV
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ECS is seeking a Customer Support Specialist IV to work in
Memphis, TN office.Job Description:
- Respond to customer issues via phone and email.
- Provide technical support to computer users with varying
degrees of experience.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure
customer retention and satisfaction. Follow established processes
for customer acquisition, account creation and maintenance.
- Perform and research customer issues, configurations and
provide a full problem analysis, documentation, escalation and
- Familiarity working with file structures, databases and
proficiency with ServiceNow a plus.
- Works independently and with team to resolve issues which are
not defined in process flows.
- Assist customers in resolving any and all deficiencies. Develop
some Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- Maintain, manage and execute daily activities including, test
file creation, test file evaluation.
- Receive, track, and review all related documents and procedures
in the eVS process, including serving as subject matter expert in
the File testing phase.
- Adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities and
- Assist in developing less experienced staff when
- Other duties as needed.Required Skills:
- Requires a high school diploma
- or equivalent and 6 years' experience in the field or in a
- Ability to work independently with very limited supervision on
complicated tasks required.
- Strong interpersonal and professional oral and written
communication skills required. Wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Experience developing and implementing automated or streamlined
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access helpful.
- Familiarity with file transfer protocols, specifications and
database concepts a plus.
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution desired.ECS is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS
promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled
persons, and veterans.ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of
technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are
focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+
employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the
Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve,
protect and defend the American People.
Keywords: ECS, Memphis , Customer Support Specialist IV, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!