Senior Operator, Formatting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool
products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful
in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production
environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all
strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are
offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares
about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
Formatting/ Milling Senior Operator
Looking for a rewarding career with excellent pay and unmatched
benefits? Join a global manufacturer where you can learn in-demand
skills and gain valuable experience to help you advance in your
career at a state-of-the-art facility. This is an 8-hour shift
We are looking for professionals to join our Byhalia, MS team as a
General Operator. General Operators are important members of the
team by operating powered industrial lifts, loading raw materials,
stacking boxes and packaging the final product.
Why join the ROCKWOOL team?
* Competitive pay
* Great Benefits - Effective your first day!
* Choice of 2 Medical plans with HSA employer funding of $750 -
* Dental and Vision plans
* 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
* 6% match to your 401(k) plan
* No cost Life & Disability Benefits
* Company Provided PPE
* Work-Life Balance
* Up to 6 weeks paid Parental Leave
* 12 Paid Holidays per year
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
* Professional Skills - Essential
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience in machine set-up and computers
* Must have a good understanding in how equipment operates in order
to clear equipment safely
* Understanding of key figures and how to maximize output
* High mechanical aptitude with experience trouble shooting
* The ability to read and understand written instructions and
* Practical knowledge in a continuous flow automated manufacturing
* Hands-on problem solver
* Able to use measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, and
measuring tapes, etc.
Professional Skills -Desirable
* Associate degree or higher
* Experience in trouble shooting equipment
* Understanding of key figures and how to maximize production
* Experience in CNC Machine & mechanical background
* Operates, troubleshoots and maintains all machines including but
not limited to sanding, shaping and cutting.
* Visual inspection of raw materials as entering the area and
verification of quality leaving the area.
* Utilizes all measurements tools to verify all production is in
specification. Including but not limited to tape measures, gauge
blocks, calipers and micrometers.
* Cooperation and supervision of the proper operation of the fleece
applying device with all machines and cooperating installations
ROCKWOOL Group is the world's leading manufacturer of stone wool
products made from one of earth's most abundant natural resources.
We offer products ranging from building insulation, wall and
fa--ade systems and acoustic ceilings to horticultural substrate
solutions. We are a family-founded and values-driven company with
more than 80 years of experience. We are always great together -
when we work together as a team we create innovations that can
enrich modern living and improve people's lives.
ROCKWOOL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: ROCKWOOL, Memphis , Senior Operator, Formatting, Other , Byhalia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!