Personal Funds Coordinator
Company: Support Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Support Solutions seeks talented, gifted, and creative individuals
to add to our dynamic team of individuals who work in our ECF
(Employment and Community First) CHOICES program. If you are ready
to become a contributor to an industry leader in the field of
Intellectual Disabilities, we encourage you to apply to become a
valued team member. We are looking forward to having someone like
you to lead us into the future!The Personal Funds Coordinator
serves as the representative payee and manages the checking
accounts and other resources for the people we serve.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks,
substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as
funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or
computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches
discrepancies, and secures approval for payment.
- Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have
with obtaining payment for bills.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements,
reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes
- Assist the person served with accessing community resources
i.e. utility assistance, food stamps, social security benefits and
Medicaid, when needed, to include an initial application for
benefits, yearly recertification, annual accounting, wage
reporting, and MR housing, where applicable.
- Maintain tracking mechanisms, either electronic or hard copy,
as required by Support Solutions.
- Communication of Social Security appointment information via
S-Comms, when required.
- Maintenance of physical personal funds files.
- Enter inventory into a tracking system and maintain records
- Personal funds training during orientation, at home manager
meetings, individual house meetings (if requested), and with new
- Track and audit cash and food stamp audits.
- Accurately track leases and ensure timely renewal.
- Assist with tax returns where needed.
- Complete paperwork necessary to open bank accounts and
successfully establish direct deposit of assigned benefits.
- Assist staff with establishment or disconnection of utilities
during moves or transitions.
- Appropriately assign and track advance payback status and
obtain signatures on required documentation.Benefits:
- WEEKLY PAY
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Wages
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program.
A minimum of two years of college is preferred. Experience managing
personal funds and excellent detail skills. Highly competent in the
use of computers and other office equipment.Support Solutions is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is committed to
diversity. Support Solutions does not discriminate in employment
opportunities, decisions or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age,
mental or physical handicap or disability, citizenship, gender
identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Support Solutions will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with known disabilities; unless doing so
would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects
of employment, including hiring, job assignment, promotion,
compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and
Keywords: Support Solutions, Memphis , Personal Funds Coordinator, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!