Senior Functional Lead - Remote, Public Trust
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help
our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core
Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our
client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and
program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission
execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative
business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven
Work you'll do
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data
processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate
or improve existing systems and review computer system
capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks
and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments. Evaluates
performance results and recommends major changes affecting
short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project
assignments. May supervise others."
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced
professionals who help guide clients through their most complex
technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale
software applications & integrated systems, the development of
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations
solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO
services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses
on key client issues that impact the core business, provide
operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Active Public Trust security clearance required
- This position is remote but up to 15% travel may be
- 7+ years of experience supporting the design and construction
of government contracts.
- 7+ years of experience developing presentations, procedures,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to check all technical material for consistency and
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte
is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $77,000 to $128,000 .
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Memphis , Senior Functional Lead - Remote, Public Trust, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!