Procedural RN/Float Pool - PACU - All Facilities - PRN Opportunities Job
Company: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Location: Memphis, TN, USSummary Responsible for the nursing
care of patients requiring substantial specialized judgment and
skill. This judgment and skill is based on knowledge of the
natural, behavioral and nursing sciences and humanities as the
basis for application of the nursing process in wellness and
illness care. This position will float throughout MLH sites and and
is available for assignment for any shift. Models appropriate
behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values. Great
pay, shift and float differentials!! Education/Experience/Licensure
Education/Formal Training Work Experience Licensure/Credential
Required: Have a bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing from an
accredited program; Minimum of 2 years procedural experience in an
OR, Cath lab or Interventional Radiology. Must be willing to work
at all MLH sites, cover call and work holidays. Licensed to
practice as a professional nurse in the state where work is
performed or compact license. Effective June 1, 2018: All new hires
and transfers are required to have BLS certification. Preferred:
N/A N/A N/A Substitutions Allowed: N/A N/A N/A
- Skill and proficiency in applying highly technical principles,
concepts and techniques, which are central to the professional
discipline in Nursing.
- Analytical skills that is necessary to assess complex patient
conditions effectively and to develop comprehensive plans of
- Synthesizes multiple sources of information to assist in the
resolution of human responses to complex problems. Key Job
- Provides Practice Excellence through specialized nursing
assessment, care, evaluation and education to patients and families
in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Promotes evidence based practice by using research to develop,
implement and evaluate process standards, such as plans of care,
protocols and guidelines.
- Provides Leadership Excellence in clinical practice area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Learning Excellence through
professional development and clinical expertise.
- Demonstrates Role Clarity through professional competence,
expertise, and knowledge, and supports the nursing profession
through role modeling and fostering an environment of growth and
- Promotes Cultural Excellence with recognition and appreciation
for cultural, ethnic, and generational diversity. Physical
- Frequent invasive and non-invasive patient contact.
- Exposure to patient body fluids as well as exposure to
hazardous or poisonous materials.
- Ability to react quickly to emergency situations.
- Ability to handle and administer narcotics as needed.
- Ability to read and write to communicate orally and in writing
with other individuals.
- Normal hearing; normal vision, including color, night and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. without assistance and
push and pull up to 250 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, sit in one place, squat,
kneel, reach, bend, crawl and twist throughout the shift.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and wrist motion as well as
using hands for gripping and squeezing; ability to use hands and
feet together for repetitive, coordinated motions.
- Good hand-eye coordination. PI180411347
Keywords: Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, Memphis , Procedural RN/Float Pool - PACU - All Facilities - PRN Opportunities Job, Other , Memphis, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!