Correctional Officer (PRN)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
**This position has a pay rate of $21.40**
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking a Correctional Officer,
PRN (As Need Basis) who has a passion for providing the highest
quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team
that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and
communities we serve.
The Correctional Officer, PRN (As Need Basis) performs routine
duties in accordance with established policies, regulations and
procedures to maintain order and provide for the security, care and
direct supervision of inmates/residents in housing units, at meals,
during recreation, on work assignments and during all other phases
of activity in a correctional facility. May employ weapons or force
to maintain discipline and order.
* Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
* Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
* CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience.
* High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
* Must complete pre-service correctional officer training and,
where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Demonstrate ability to complete any required training.
* Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Memphis , Correctional Officer (PRN), Other , Milledgeville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!